2008年8月21日木曜日

Hi, I'm Maiko Shibasaki.


We have only two days to prepare for the presentation.
I think all the groups are working really hard.

Our group have just finished our business plan.
But now, we have to start making our slides for the presentation
so it will be busy till friday. But we will do our best to make our presentation good.
We have to make our presentation 20 minutes long. So one person have to speak 3 minutes.
I'm not sure if i can speak 3 minutes in English without looking at papers.
But this will be good chance for me to practice speaking English in ad lib.

Tomorrow, me and Mao are going to meet our host family at night.
So we are planning to give cards to say thank you.
When i go back to Japan, I will send present to my host family.

1 件のコメント:

takosak さんのコメント...

Hi Shibasaki-san,

I am so glad that you are going to meet your host family members tonight again. Have a happy time!

Takashi Kosaka